About Gloria Dei Foundation
We couldn’t continue the work we do without the invaluable contributions of our local community.
The Gloria Dei Communities Foundation was created to financially support the vision, mission and operations of Gloria Dei Communities.
For more than 30 years, we’ve been committed to providing older adults from all walks of life with high-quality, affordable housing.
Through the work of the Gloria Dei Foundation, we are able to:
- Provide compassionate support to those living with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia at Memory Care at the Park
- Offer Personal Care at the Park as an option for those who need more assistance in their senior years
- Put quality independent living options within reach for many low-income individuals
- Support our residents’ community outreach and volunteerism
- Honor the service of our nation’s veterans by serving them
- Continue to give our residents the highest level of care and attention