About Gloria Dei
We’re glad you found us.
At Gloria Dei, we understand how important it is to choose the right senior community for yourself or your loved one. After all, you’re choosing the place you’ll call home.
Your new home has to offer the amenities that are important to you. Plus, it needs to have that “special something” that just makes it feel right. We think you’ll find both at Gloria Dei. We start with comfortable apartments in great locations, but you’ll also find vibrant communities of people who are making the most out of this important time of their lives.
Here are just a few of our advantages:
- Convenience – All of our communities are close to shopping and public transportation, and offer a passenger bus making regular trips to the market and other destinations. We also offer on-site services for added convenience.
- Comfort – Well-appointed indoor and outdoor spaces provide an ideal social environment when friends and family visit. Communities are also pet-friendly, so you can enjoy the companionship of your dog or cat, and smoke-free so you can breathe easy.
- Affordability – As a non-profit organization, our rents and admission fees (where applicable) are surprisingly affordable, with outstanding accommodations.
- Activities – Gloria Dei residents participate in a wide assortment of activities that keeps life full and interesting. The Tenant Associations, staffed by residents, create the fun Activity Calendars in each community. You can see them by clicking the Activity Calendar link under each community’s specific section.
Gloria Dei Active Senior Communities throughout the Delaware Valley:
- Hatboro – The Farms
- Huntingdon Valley – The Towers (section 202/8 approved)
and The Manor & Manor Court
- Newtown – The Plaza (section 202/8 approved)
- Philadelphia – The Estates
Personal Care Facilities throughout the Delaware Valley:
Take a look at the many options available at Gloria Dei communities.